Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Cut Above the Rest


I have a feeling much of this blog will be dedicated to our second daughter, Ellie. She is the one who typically keeps us in stitches, and will be most likely to receive the first stitches. The other day Ellie asked Becca to cut her hair. Following which, I trimmed it to make it even. Apparently I didn't trim it enough, though, because Ellie followed my lead and chopped the very front of her hair off. I have fixed it as well as I could, but there is only so much you can do to cover up hair that is only a quarter of an inch long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, okay this is really weird. My name is also Heather Kearl. I was just surfing around on blogspot doing a random search to see what would come up under "Kearls" and your blog popped up. I swear I'm not a stalker or anything, I just read a few headlines on your blog and got totally entranced...okay, here's the weird part...
My name is Heather Kearl
We are also LDS, butlive in St. George, Utah. I'm from Salt Lake.
We have a 2-year old named Allie
We just lost a baby named Sarah
We also have a red betta, but his name is Shrimpie
My daughter was Cinderella for Halloween and has the exact same Cinderella dress
We have the same fridge
I didn't read too much of your text, just everything I saw was like a parallel universe to my little family. Kind of silly! Our website is www.thekearls.com if you want to check it out.
Heather Kearl