- It's a Wonderful, Wacky Wednesday
- It's a Cleaning Day . . . PARTY ON!
- Just because it's not a toy doesn't mean it's not fun to play with
- (after telling Ellie that the treadmill was only for Grandma to use) Okay, let's play house. You be the baby and I'll be Grandma. I'm going to use the treadmill.
- Could I please have some "flexible" noodles for lunch (cooked ramen versus "crunchy noodles," or uncooked ramen)
- We don't talk about the potty unless we are going potty...or if we are saying "Potty ON!"
- Would you like me to shake my booty?
- (from the thirteenth article of faith) Indeed we may say that we follow the Adam-magician of Paul
Back to School Feast 2017
4 days ago