Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Winner!

After Becca's birthday party was such a success I decided to enter the Ladybug Picnic idea at BirthdayPartyIdeas.Com and guess what?! I just got an e-mail telling me that my idea was one of the winners. Woo Hoo! How fun for me. They are sending me a gift card & my idea is listed with the "new entries" but I just have to say that seeing that email (especially after having such a frustrating time cleaning up after mess after mess) really made my day.
So, now I am off to put a diaper back on Nakey-Rachey (who can't seem to stay clothed for more than five minutes at a time), clean up my kitchen, and do a load of laundry all with a smile (where I can guarantee I would not have been smiling a few minutes ago).
Yay, Me!

5 comments:

Shannon Stoker said...

Hey, congrats! I always knew you should start your own business with those brilliant ideas of yours!!!

Janelle said...

That is awesome! I knew you were bound to win with your amazing creativity!!!

Meg said...

Hurray! I love gift cards.

Ben said...

You're Amazing. Here is a link for anyone who wants it. Here

Holly said...

You are the most clever girl. Hurray for you!