We got home from our shopping trip a little before 5:00, and I literally couldn't get dinner started until after 7:00 because the girls were so excited about their new gifts (and I felt the need to supervise most of the activities).
So, what did the girls get, you might ask...well, here is a list of the highlights:
- Magic Tricks
- Paintable Sun-Catchers
- Candy (chocolate Santas, Pixie Stix Candy Canes, ornaments filled with chocolates, Bobble Head Santa & Reindeer attached to jars of bubble gum, Pez dispensers & candy etc.)
- Silly Putty
- Stress Relief Dogs that looked like they had swallowed bones--yep, that was a highlight
- Stamp Pads and Stamps that looked like makeup
- Lip Gloss and other Makeup
- Dress up accessories (shoes, earrings, tiaras, etc.)
Oh man did my girls ever have some fun today!