Friday, March 14, 2008

Uh-Oh!


TYLER, THIS PART IS FOR YOU! Sorry for the blurry image--we are having camera problems. Ellie loves using the camera, and a couple months ago, for some mysterious reason, the camera stopped working (the lens wouldn't open). Well, we debated between getting a new camera, or getting ours fixed, and since we really like our camera, we just mailed it off to get fixed. It came back good as new, until Ellie climbed up in my closet and took the camera again. Once again she dropped it, and the lens was all out of whack. I decided to try to fix it, and it worked pretty well. She cracked one little piece, so it didn't close quite tightly, but it seemed to be doing OK. Well, yesterday, I found the camera, once again, in Ellie's room with the same error. I tried fixing it again, and the lens popped back in place, but I think it has sustained a little too much damage, so the pictures I took wouldn't quite focus. Oh, well--maybe it is just fingerprints on the lens, and I will be able to get them cleaned off--who knows.

Anyway, the title of this post has nothing to do with our broken camera. Rachel has started talking, and loves saying: ma-ma-ma, da-da-da, ba-ba-ba, and her new found favorite, Uh-Oh!
She was sitting next to me on the couch this morning as we waited for Becca to get picked up for school, and before I knew it she was being eaten by the couch. As she slid deeper and deeper into the recesses of the cushions, she kept saying "Uh-Oh! Uh-Oh!" with each slip. It was so funny I decided I had better take a picture, and by the time I got back with the camera, she was down so far I had to lift her up to get this picture!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

That picture is hilarious....I am totally laughing that the couch ate Rachel!!

Katie said...

Wow! I never knew that was a baby-eating couch! Crazy!

Unknown said...

Pretty sure this is your best one ever