Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I am so smart, S-M-R-T!

Today we have yet another Ellie moment to report. Greg has the laptop set up to require either a password or fingerprint to log in, which has been really nice because it means that none of the kids can get on. Well, I had the computer sitting next to me, and Ellie said, "Can I use the computer?" I told her that she could if she could figure out how to get it on, and went back to work. About a minute later, Ellie said. "Watch, Mom. All I have to do is click on this suitcase." Sure enough, she had somehow figured out how to log in as a "guest" even though that option is not typically available. I asked her how she did it, and she said, "Oh, it's just something my brain figured out."

1 comment:

Shannon Stoker said...

So Funny! Leave it to Ellie....