Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A quick Ellie-ism

This morning at breakfast, I gave the girls their oatmeal and asked, "Who do I love?" to which Sarah said "NOT ME!" and started laughing her head off.
Ellie set he spoon down, put her hands on her hips and said, "Well, isn't Sarah just a kidding machine."
Her seriousness and demeanor made me laugh so hard I had to leave the room.

OK-I have to add another one. Ellie learned how to blow up balloons yesterday, and Sarah found one today and tried to blow it up. She couldn't do it, so Ellie took it from her, blew it up, and said, "I'm sorry. I know I make it look so easy." Then she turned to me and said, "Sometimes it's just hard to have such a talented big sister."

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Well, I don't think you need to worry about Ellie lacking self-esteem. Maybe you need to worry that she has too much. Very funny.

Katie said...

Ellie is so cute! Thanks for the laugh!