1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No (I know that may be a shocker)
3. Do you own a gun? No, not even a water gun.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I've never been to Sonic.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? A little
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I can eat them if I have to.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? I love them ALL!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? OJ
9. Can you do push ups? At least two!
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding ring
12. Favorite hobby? Reading
14. Do you have A.D.D.? Nope
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? It takes me forever to fall asleep.
16. Middle name? None
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment... What are my kids doing? I need to pay the bills. I should NOT have had a chocolate chip cookie for breakfast.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Nothing-it was Sunday.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, bottled water, and ice water
20. Current worry? What are my kids doing? (Did I mention that already)
21. Current hate right now? laundry
22. Favorite place to be? Home (other than the laundry room)
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Playing DDR with Greg
24. Where would you like to go? Anywhere other than Las Vegas...I'm glad what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!
25. Name three people who will complete this? Umm...three people who have never been in my kitchen...For any "Cheers" fans out there.
26. Do you own slippers? Nope. I can't even keep socks on my feet.
27. What shirt are you wearing? a black tee.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I love luxurious linens!
29. Can you whistle? Yep, but not as well as my mom can.
30. Favorite color? According to my children? Purple (all the other colors have been taken).
31. Would you be a pirate? Yes, just for the jokes! (ARRRe you jealous?)
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Usually kids' songs because that's what I sing all day
33. Favorite girl's name? ARRRRRwin (see number 31)
34. Favorite boy's name? ARRRRnold (ha ha!) Actually, that's one reason we can be glad we have 4 girls, we can't decide on a boy name.
35. What's in your pocket right now? A band-aid wraper, 13 cents, mini fingernail polish, a bobby pin and a hair elastic.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Reading Becca's Mother's day poem
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Freshly laundered sheets.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Does bearing children count as an "Injury"?
39. Do you love where you live? Absolutely
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1
41. Who is your loudest friend? ???
42. How many dogs do you have? Zero-I don't need to clean up any more poop than I already do.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
45. What is your favorite book? Just one? I couldn't possibly be so cruel to the rest of my favorites.
46. What is your favorite candy? The now-extinct Cookies 'n Mint candy bar from Hershey's.
47. Favorite Sports Team? The "stinky" cougars (as my kids now call them thanks to their father and aunt)
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't know. All my favorite hymns seem inappropriate for a funeral.--but perhaps, "let us oft speak kind words" because it has "heather" in the lyrics :)
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Putting Sarah back to sleep
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Already?
The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
1 week ago