Monday, June 22, 2009

Real Life

Well, I am back from girls' camp, Father's Day is over, and Greg went back to work this morning. Life is definitely back to "normal."
Camp was fun, but I am glad to be back with my kiddos (even if Rachel took her diaper off this morning and wet my bed).
I am so sad I didn't take a picture of Greg with his Father's day present. He has requested that the girls go to DI and choose a tie for him.
The girls chose a fly fishing tie that was short for a Deacon. Greg tied it as long as he possibly could, but it only came about a third of the way down his shirt.
It was quite entertaining. Maybe I will make him put it back on tonight so I can take a picture.
He loved the tie, though; and everyone else was certainly entertained by it, too.

As I said, today we get to get back to the real world, complete with a truck-load of laundry, some serious cleaning and a few cases of the grumps (Sarah has already cried 4 times this morning for such lovely reasons as: she can't find her flip flops, her eyes were tired, she wanted breakfast, and Becca was in her spot on the bed). But hopefully we'll be able to turn that frown upside down once we get our work done & can go do some fun things :)

No comments: