Monday, June 15, 2009

Say Hello to Mr. Mom

If any of you see this guy with my girls for the next few days, give him a hand (you can either clap for him or help him depending on how he looks).
Greg has been such an amazing dad. Tomorrow morning I take off to spend the week with the young women of our ward at girls' camp, and Greg has kindly taken the week off to play Mr. Mom.
Greg and I have been married for almost 10 years, and this is my fourth time attending girls' camp in the last decade. Now, when you consider that for the last 7 years I have been serving int he primary, & have been pregnant or nursing for 8 of the last 10 years (give or take) you might wonder how I have managed to hit 4 girls' camps, but it is true.
So, I just have to say THANK YOU to my sweetheart for taking the time to be with his girls, for supporting me in my calling, and for being an all around awesome guy.....
And if you see me sometime after I get home & I don't respond, just know I probably haven't slept for the past few days. :)

1 comment:

DeAnna Packer said...

You are quite the COUPLE!!!

It is pure joy to see how some couples compliment each other--You do!

Love you both....and your little 'flock' as well.