Friday, August 18, 2006

From the fair to the Circus all in one day

Unfortunately for me, the fair was not the most exciting part of the day. While I was posting my previous entry, Ellie was playing upstairs. I know better than to leave her alone for even a moment, so the blame is on me, but I still can't get over how ingenious that child is. When I went up to check on her, the pungent aroma of Chloraseptic hit my norstrils. When I found the offending bottle (hidden discretely behind Ellie's back) I asked the perpetrator how she got the medicine down from the top shelf in my closet. She proudly responded, "I will show you." When I got into my room, I was met by an act that could have come from the Chinese Circus. Ellie pointed proudly to the closet and stated matter of factly, "I just climbed up on the table and used the broom." After checking with Poison Control to make sure that Ellie hadn't consumed a lethal dose of the delicious substance, I took this picture to document for anyone wondering if I am exaggerating Ellie's abilities.

No comments: