Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Eye Exam

4 posts in one day--I think it must be a new record for me, but this one will be short.
I was just commenting on a couple of blogs, and had to type in the different alphabet letters to "prove my identity." I totally understand the need for security (who wants to have to deal with spam comments) but after responding to a few in a row that required me to retype a bunch of random letters it made me think back to the eye doctor. J-G-N-U-K-E-Y-O (I mean Q!)
Has anyone else mistyped the list and had to start over? I swear when I have the new letters are a lot easier to read, and shorter--it's like the doctor is saying OK, you can't read that one? Let's try the giant E

at the top of the page--and if you can't do that, then you don't deserve to blog(I mean see)!

No comments: