Sunday, November 16, 2008

Back to Basics & Redi-Whip

On Monday, Greg and I took the kids to the grocery store after FHE to pick out a treat. We decided on hot chocolate with Redi-Whip canned whipping cream. Since then, we have used the 88 cent can to top ice cream, and several rounds of hot chocolate. To me, nothing is better to warm up than a nice cup of cocoa, and this morning we had the best ever!
For Christmas a couple years ago, Greg bought me a "Back to Basics" Cocoa-Latte machine & it makes the creamiest, frothiest hot chocolate ever. Sadly, one day I wasn't thinking and I stuck the pitcher in the dishwasher & alas, it is not dishwasher safe. However, my sweet hubby bought me a new machine yesterday & now I am whippin' up some delicious cocoa!
We had some this morning topped with a squirt of Redi-Whip and some marshmallows, and my kids were in chocolate heaven.
So, today I am thankful for my Redi-Whip and new cocoa-latte machine....Thanks, Greg!

1 comment:

Ms. Fish said...

I almost bought one of those last year for Christmas, but didn't think it would make enough at once to serve my family of six. Would it? How many servings can you make at a time?