Friday, November 21, 2008

Entertainment

Today I am grateful for entertainment. Today's specific entertainment was Ellie's kindergarten Mother Goose program. Obviously, most people were looking at their own children through most of the program, but when attention wandered, it was usually to Ellie. She was so funny. She was making faces at a little boy on the front row, who apparently claimed that the program was too boring, then, she would realize that everyone else had taken a prop out of their paper bags, and she would scramble to grab hers.
She didn't look at me once through the whole performance, but she had everyone else looking at her. I forgot to take my camera, but asked a neighbor to take some pictures of the program for me, so hopefully I will be able to post some before too long, but even if the pictures never come, it was a highly memorable program for me.

No comments: