Monday, November 03, 2008

Early to Bed & Early to Rise

Today I am trying to be thankful for the Daylight Saving Switch over. I am (first off) thankful that they bumped it back a week, so my kiddos could go trick-or-treating during daylight hours (and since we could essentially start an hour earlier, they didn't get rained on).
Then--although I'm not a fan of it getting dark by 5:00, I am grateful for the fact that we have a much easier time getting the girls to bed and getting them up in the morning since their bodies think it's an hour later than the clocks say it is.
This morning I was able to get a lot done with my kids before they headed off to school & yesterday they even slept in because we kept them up late on Saturday.
So, even though I wish we could have a little more sunshine in the afternoon, I am thankful for the positive aspects of this switch!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I got sooo much done the Monday after daylight savings...it was amazing! But then the day dragged on and on and on and on.....lol!